All applications for admissions are to be made on prescribed forms (enclosed with Prospectus) which are available from the school office.
AGE CREATION FOR ADMISSION
- For Nursery : Child should be 3 years + age on 1st April of the year in which admission is sought.
- For L.K.G to Class I : Child should be 3+,4+ and 5+ years old as 1st April to join the L.K.G., HKG and class I respectively.
- An attested true copy of the birth certificate is strictly required for Class Nursery to Class Ist.
FOR CLASS I ONWARDS
- A student who is seeking admission to the school will be registered only after the completed registration form is submitted to the school.
- Child should submit his/her, mark sheet/school based assessment report and original transfer certificate (T.C) of the previous school.
- Admission of new students is made every year based on written test in the beginning of the Academic Session.
- Before a pupil is enrolled, the parents or the guardian must are registered to complete the application form and other necessary documents.
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF FEE
- No notice of fee payment shall be issued by the school.
- Fee for respective months/term is to be deposited in time, failing which a late payment of fine of Rs. 5/- will be charged per day.
- Notice for withdrawing a child from the school should be given in writing by parents / guardian. The written application should reach the Principal's office at least one month in advance.
- If a child is withdrawn from the school during the course of an academic session , the installment of fee paid for the specific period during which the withdrawal application is made, will not be refunded in any care.
- Transfer Certificate on withdrawal or on completion of the studies, is issued only after the student gets a clearance note from the account office of the school.